Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Illyresyst Presents: The Hood 2 The Woods Vol. 1





http://www.datpiff.com/The_Underground_Fix_Eminem_Yelawolf_Young_Buck.m144351.html


  • 1.Illyresyst - Myspace 16 Intro
  • 2.Yelawolf - Trunk Muzik
  • 3.Illyresyst - See The Bull
  • 4.Illyresyst Feat. SouthEast T & Tight Enough - Worth It
  • 5.Eminem - Ridaz
  • 6.Illyresyst Feat. Big D & N9no Brugato - Opitomize
  • 7.Illyresyst Feat. Tight Enough, Big D, SouthEast T - I Aint Playin' (Prod. By Tight Enough)
  • 8.Young Buck - Ya Betta Know It
  • 9.Illyresyst Feat. MPS & SouthEast T - Get It My Way
  • 10.Romey Feat. J Still - Dont Behave
  • 11.Illyresyst Feat. Tight Enough & SouthEast T - Never Look Back (Prod. By Johnny Juliano)
  • 12.Game - We Do It B.I.G.
  • 13.Illyresyst - Posted With My Click
  • 14.Illyresyst Feat. N9no Brugato & SouthEast T - Beast
  • 15.NazB - Cheri
  • 16.Illyresyst Feat. SouthEast T - Heaven Knows
  • 17.Moka Blast Feat. Styles P - Take A look At My Chain
  • 18.T.I. %u2013 Whatcha Sayin Tip
  • 19.Illyresyst Feat. N9no Brugato SouthEast T - Had Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment